Detached 5 bedroom split ideally located on a corner lot of over 6000 sft in Pointe-Claire. With 5 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a powder room, this is the perfect west-island family home. Roof redone in 2019, attic insulation replaced in 2021, all wood floors sanded in 2021. Electric forced air heating and central A/C. Massive corner lot with huge potential and possibility to extend! Close to shopping centers, amenities and within minutes from public transportation and highways 20 and 40. Daycare possible in this property.
*** WELCOME TO 133 VIKING IN POINTE-CLAIRE!! ***
- 5 Bedroom split level house in the heart of Lakeside
- 2 Full bathrooms and one powder room.
- Wood floors on main level and bedroom level re-sanded in
- Large playroom with separate entrance on ground floor.
- Large basement with spare bedroom, family room and
- Quiet and peaceful neighborhood and serene backyard.
- Deck redone in 2018 (Previous owner).
- Roof redone in 2019 (Previous owner).
- Attic insulation replaced in 2021 (Previous owner).
- Possibility to build extension due to size and shape of
lot (to be verified with city).
*** UNBEATABLE LOCATION !!! ***
* Walking distance to local amenities such as Le Centre
Terrarium featuring a Walmart, Home Depot, Subway, Tim
Hortons and much more.
* Minutes to Lakeshore hospital and Stillview medical
* Short drive to Pointe-Claire Library, aquatic center,
recreational center and many parks and green spaces
including Newton Square Park & Terracotta Park.
* Easy access to Highway 20 and 40, Train and STM bus
* Just minutes from the new upcoming REM train station.
* Elementary schools: Clearpoint Elementary IB World School
(Kindergarten to 6th Grade) and St. John Fisher Jr. early
immersion (Lester B. Pearson School Board), École primaire
St-Louis and École primaire Pointe-Claire (Commission
* High Schools: John Rennie High School (Lester B. Pearson
School Board) and École secondaire Jean-XXIII (Commission
*** Photos used were taken prior to the current tenant
moving in. Some photos have been virtually staged. ***
Visits MONDAYS-TUESDAYS-WEDNESDAYS-THURSDAYS Between 5:30
PM and 8:00 PM. All visits with 24 hours notice.
|Lot Size||569.8 MC|
|Water taxes (2022)||$ 106 / year|
|Municipal Taxes (2023)||$ 4179 / year|
|School taxes (2022)||$ 463 / year|
|Living room||13.6 x 13.1 P||2nd Floor||Wood|
|Dining room||10.10 x 9.7 P||2nd Floor||Wood|
|Kitchen||11.10 x 10.6 P||2nd Floor||Tiles|
|Washroom||4.5 x 4.5 P||2nd Floor||Tiles|
|Primary bedroom||14.1 x 10.1 P||3rd Floor||Wood|
|Bedroom||13.9 x 11.4 P||3rd Floor||Wood|
|Bedroom||10.3 x 7.8 P||3rd Floor||Wood|
|Bathroom||6.8 x 4.11 P||3rd Floor||Tiles|
|Family room||18.9 x 13.3 P||Ground Floor||Flexible floor coverings|
|Bedroom||10.2 x 10.0 P||Ground Floor||Flexible floor coverings|
|Playroom||12.4 x 9.8 P||Basement||Concrete|
|Bedroom||11.11 x 11.3 P||Basement||Floating floor|
|Bathroom||10.0 x 8.0 P||Basement||Tiles|
|Heating system||Air circulation|
|Distinctive features||Street corner|
|Proximity||Highway, Hospital, Park - green area, Elementary school, High school, Public transport, Bicycle path, Daycare centre, Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM)|
|Basement||6 feet and over, Finished basement, Separate entrance|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|